2. If you notice any discrepancy, you note it down on the bill of lading and get it signed by the driver.
3. During delivery of your vehicle, do not accept the vehicle at night, since you cannot inspect it thoroughly.
4. Check the roof, front rear bumpers and also take down the mileage reading before and after shipping your vehicle.
5. When damages are found, First, get the driver’s signature and then contact the vehicle shipping company.
6. Second, if you received a poor customer service, first contact the vehicle transport company dispute department and try to work out something.
7. Third, if the problem still exists, you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
8. If there are grounds to file a claim, do so immediately after taking delivery.
9. Damages cannot be claimed if any of it is not signed by the driver at the time of delivery.
10. Your inspection report, should contain receiving and delivery information, current mileage, and details pertaining to the condition of your vehicle.
11. If you’re meeting in a neutral location because access problems prohibit door-to-door service and be clear where the driver wants to meet you.
After car shipping companies, after car shipping quote, after car shipping recommendations, after car transport Canada, after car transport companies, after companies in Canada, after free shipping quote, after online shipping quote, after relocate in Canada, after relocate to Canada, after shipping across Canada, after shipping in Canada