- 1. Obtain copies of insurance policies and all other agreements or promises in writing in order to avoid misunderstandings later.
- 2. Check the insurance plan offered for your package as the companies cover up damages only up to a certain amount of money.
- 3. You might want to consider a supplementary insurance coverage for a particular vehicle shipment. This might be especially true if you are transporting a valuable classic, vintage race vehicle, exotic, antique or other specialty vehicle.
- 4. Ask for a copy of the insurance coverage, and find out whether their insurance is primary or secondary to your own vehicle insurance.
- 5. Any licensed and authorized car transport company will have insurance that would theft while your car is in possession of the vehicle shipping company.
- 6. The shipping company will complete an exhausting inspection of the vehicle and a bill of lading will be signed by you.
- 7. Get the phone number of the driver who will pick up the vehicle from your car shipping company.
Before Vehicle moving companies, before vehicle shipping Canada, before vehicle shipping companies, before vehicle transport Canada, before vehicle transport companies, before vehicle transport quote, before auto shipping Canada, before car shipping companies, before Canada car transport, before online shipping quote, before relocate in Canada, before car moving quote